Friday, October 23, 2009

Reader Discretion Advised

Hello everyone and welcome to my new blog. This is my first attempt at one of these. I will admit I am pretty anti-blog... but you can expect to find 2-4 posts per month, as long as I have enough interesting info to put down and as long as motivation remains high and laziness low (there will be lots of downtime where I am going).

The theme of my blog will be telling it as it is, sparing no details (see title of blog). India is going to be as foreign a place and as new an experience to me as it will be to everyone else, and I want you all to know exactly how it is.

For now, enjoy my first post above which details my latest adventures in Guatemala, adhering to our blog's theme, of course.

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment